2. They’re just big softies on the inside.
3. But they can also be the polar opposite of shy (and we respek the hell out of it).
4. We often find ourselves rooting for them to claw their way to the top.
5. They’re considered a CRITICALLY ENDANGERED species and we’re not out of the woods just yet…
6. Factors like climate change threaten their habitat and continue to keep them on thin ice.
7. But through thick and thin, they’ve always kept their head above water.
8. You’re probably wondering if there’s anything you can do to help change the tides – and there is.
9. That’s where Polar Bears International come in…
They’re the ONLY conservation organization whose sole passion and purpose is to conserve polar bears and the sea ice they depend on.
Start helping by Signing PBI's petition asking for a fair price on carbon!
10. And grab a SpiritHoods Phoenix Bracelet!
We believe in this cause so much, we donate 100% of net profits ($7) to Polar Bears International every time you purchase a Phoenix Bracelet.
Comments will be approved before showing up.