Do you have the galactic spirit of the Golden Bear within? If you do, you’re known to connect with both earth energies and celestial forces. This Spirit is known to be a benevolent leader, often standing against adversity. The Golden Bear is a powerful protector and a nurturing healer.
**Due to the nature of the galaxy liner, all Galaxy hoods are unique. Coloring and detail placement fall differently on every SpiritHood. No two hoods are the same, making each hood that much more special!**
About the liner:
Westerlund 2' is a giant cluster of about 3,000 stars located 20,000 light-years away from Earth in the constellation Carina which is part of the Milky Way. This young 2-million-year-old star cluster contains some of the galaxy’s hottest, brightest, and most massive stars. These brilliant stars sculpt the terrain of the nebula creating successive generations of baby stars. The red colors in the nebula represent hydrogen; the bluish-green hues are predominantly oxygen.
- SpiritHoods® as seen on Shark Tank
- 10% of net profits donated to help endangered species.
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- All Original SpiritHoods have our logo in the paw!
- 100% plush faux fur (100% acrylic)
- Custom logo button to keep your hood on while extreme adventuring.
- Pawkets (Get it? Get it?), so you can keep your hands warm, stash whatever you need and prowl.
- Secret zip pocket so you can hide your cash, credit cards, phone or whatever else you don’t want people to find.
- Long sleeves that can be turned into a scarf for warmth.
- Hand wash cold and air dry only
- One size fits all (26.5" inner cap size, 25" scarf length)
|One Size Fits All|