Welcome to SpiritHoods and thank you for exploring career opportunities within our pack of passionate and creative thinkers! We believe that every interaction or challenge can be met with a level of innovation. Because of this we expect our team members to show up with a mindset akin to that of a Solutioneer, a “we’ll find a way” attitude. As you’ve seen we aren't an ordinary company. Our primary pillars are; Self Expression, Community, Giving Back to endangered animals, and Quality in all things. We strive to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, compassion, and creativity. We weave these pillars through everything we do and they are central to who we are as a company and a brand.
If you’re applying for this position you likely already have a fondness for the animal kingdom, are able to embrace change, and inherently contain a bit of oddity and fun within your DNA!
E-Commerce Operations Assistant
Position: Part-time moving into full time.
What We Are Looking For
We have recently launched a new division focusing on live broadcast sales on social media and are looking for an individual who is capable of functioning in a high-paced environment, has experience in a customer-facing role, and is familiar with Shopify or similar e-commerce back ends.
- Real-time order processing and servicing of customers during the live broadcast
- Develop efficient operational and logistic improvements to current methods of showcasing and processing products, tracking data, and servicing customers.
- Work closely with Fulfillment and our Director of Operations.
- Sort, categorize, label, count, and organize product pre and post live broadcast.
- Resolve inquiries and issues for customers in a positive and professional manner as they arise in real-time and post-broadcast.
- Generate and provide sales reports, recaps, CSI, etc
- Other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is operationally minded.
- Has a customer service background – is problem-solver and experienced.
- Is attentive to details, extremely organized, and always strives to do the best possible job with any given task.
- Is knowledgeable of social media and uses Facebook and Instagram.
- Has a positive attitude, is willing to help team members, and is a fast learner.
- Willing to work in a team-oriented atmosphere is capable of generating reports to help.
- Is capable of analyzing data to generate reports and contribute to ongoing systems improvements to streamline work processes, cross-team efficiency, and customer experience.
Requirements - Education & Skills:
- Experience required: 2+ years in customer support (email focused)
- 2+ years in e-commerce platforms: Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, (Bonus if you have worked in the other systems that this position will be using: Skubana, ShipStation, Yotpo, and CommentSold)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Google Suite Applications - Gmail, Sheets, Drive, etc.
- Technologically savvy,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle several different priorities
- Strong work ethic and able to work during busy season – black Friday, etc
- Clear and effective communication skills - verbal and written - with the team and third parties.
- Must be proficient in excel, word, typing, organization, Apple computer knowledge, and skills, data entry skills, project management skills, observant and self-motivated
- Moving into full-time position depending on performance and scalability
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
Job Type: Part-time initially, then full-time.
Experience: Shopify: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: DTLA
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Email us to APPLY!
If this sounds enticing, please submit your resume for any of the following positions at email@example.com !
Who We Are
SpiritHoods brings the adventurous Spirit of the wild into everyday life while helping to protect endangered animals. We create faux fur animal inspired products using only the highest quality faux fur. We encourage creating new experiences, giving back, and community interaction through self-expression. SpiritHoods has evolved from festival apparel into lifestyle and home-goods.
We aim to create unique and positive experiences in which customers feel acknowledged, empowered, and aware of their own greatness. We find pleasure in the unpredictable nature of life, and always attempt to turn an unpleasant scenario or challenge into a positive outcome of smiles and goodwill. We are more than just an apparel brand, we are an organization that empowers people and actively engages in our community with a socially empowering message of creativity and self-expression.