We understand COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus) is on everyone's mind right now (rightfully so) and just wanted to share an update on how SpiritHoods is responding to this complex and rapidly evolving situation. Rest assured, the health and safety of our community (loyal customers and staff alike) is, and will continue to be, our number one priority.
- Our webstore will remain open to all domestic and international customers. If there is a state or government mandate that changes this, we will be sure to let you all know.
- We will also temporarily extend our return / exchange window to 45 business days until things get back to normal.
- Holiday Orders placed Nov-Dec, have until January 15th to initiate an exchange/return through our online portal. If you have any issues using the portal, just email us (email@example.com) and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
*We are asking for 5-7 business days for shipping + responses to emails. Thank you so much for your patience + understanding as we get back to everyone as quickly as possible! :)w
- UPS and FedEx are still actively shipping, and so are your orders! :)
- As an added precaution, we've made a temporary switch from poly bags back to cardboard boxes. Why? Because the virus can live on inanimate objects such as plastic, glass, and metal for upwards of nine days, while survival time for the virus is much shorter on porous surfaces like cardboard.
UPS posted the following update:
"Importantly, the WHO and U.S. CDC have stated that the likelihood of the COVID-19 virus contaminating cardboard or other shipping containers is low. If there is a concern, disinfecting the shipment or using protective apparel when unwrapping the container will reduce the risk of exposure."
STORE HOURS / SHIPPING CUT-OFF/SERVICE UPDATE
- We will be open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm PST
- We will be in house shipping Monday - Friday from 8 am - 3 pm PST
- Nov 21 - Dec 19th we will be shipping orders from 8am - 2pm and back at it again on Monday!
- Please note during COVID-19 we will not be offering Overnight Express Shipping Options.
- UPS/FedEx/USPS is not guaranteeing any delivery windows at this time. Please allow 2-10 business days for all packages, domestic + international.
EMAIL / SMS / SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE
- Due to the increase in emails and phone calls, we are taking longer than normal to get back to everyone, please allow 5-7 business days for our in-house Kitten-Ninja, Erin to get back to everyone. We appreciate your patience + understanding during the howliday season + COVID restrictions in Los Angeles.
- We will continue sending updates across all of our communication platforms.
- Be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletters + text messages to be the first to know about any updates on our end.
- At this time, no one from the team has tested positive for COVID-19 and we're observing ALL preventative measures including restricting office visits, disinfecting surfaces, mandating employees that feel sick stay home, etc.
- All staff will continue to receive pay during the current pandemic.
- Staff is being randomly tested and if anyone feels sick, they are required to bring a negative test result to come back (SH Covers the test!)
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
If you have any general questions or specific questions about one of our products, a pending order / shipment, etc. we're always here for you! You can reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via DM through our social media pages.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to hear from you sooner than later. Remember, it's our duty to protect ourselves and each other from this virus. Be safe. Stay prepared. And stay cozy.
Oh, and don't forget—even though we're trying to stay isolated, we can still be social (online)! So stay silly and be sure to tag #SpiritHoods on all your indoor adventures!
-The SpiritHoods team
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptoms
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)