Kids Doodle Snow Leopard SpiritHood
Silent - Mindful - Independent
The Snow Leopard is a solitary animal that still loves to play. Always attentive and aware in its surroundings, people with the snow leopard spirit tend to be empathic and wise.
Doodle SpiritHoods give your kids an outlet for all that imagination. They can scrawl their own liner designs and drawings right in the lining of the SpiritHood. When it's time to update the look, throw it in the washer and start over on a clean canvas.
- The only Original SpiritHood®, because everyone loves authenticity
- 10% of net profits donated to help endangered species.
- All Original SpiritHoods have a signifier on the ear, and allow you to accessorize your hood with dangly things!
- 100% plush faux fur (100% acrylic), why look anything but amazing?
- Custom logo button to keep your hood on while extreme adventuring.
- Pawkets (Get it? Get it?), so you can keep your hands warm, stash whatever you need and prowl.
- Secret zip pocket so you can hide your cash, credit cards, phone or whatever else you don’t want people to find.
- Long sleeves that can be turned into a scarf for warmth.
- Wash alone in washing machine on "delicate" cycle with warm water, air dry only
- Clorox 2 recommended for washing
- Includes 1 pack of 8 Cra-Z-Art washable markers
- One size fits all (22.5" inner cap size, 21" scarf length)
- Hand made in the USA